Every individual has a different need. And at CIB, we take that into consideration while designing our transactional accounts. Whatever your need is, don’t worry, CIB has got your back!
ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS:
In order to protect our customers, members of the public and the bank as well against fraud and other misuse of the banking system, Cairo International Bank opening of accounts requirements will be as follows:
1. Resolution to open up an account registered /certified by Registrar of Companies.
– Indicating signatories to the account.
-How they will sign to the account.
2. Certificate of Incorporation (certified copy)
3. Memorandum and Articles of Association (certified copy)
4. 2 passport photographs for each signatory.
5. Passport photocopy of each /ID/DP.
6. Minimum amount to open with Shs. 100,000/=.
7. Particulars of Directors and Secretaries (Form 7) certified copy.
1. Certificate of registration (Certified copy).
2. Partnership Deed (certified copy).
3. Passport size photographs for each signatory.
4. Passport photocopy of each /DP/ID.
5. Minimum amount to open with Shs.100, 000/=
6. Referees who have accounts with us.
7. Statement of particulars certified copy.
1.Certificate of registration.
2.Letter from Ministry concerned or diocese.
3. Resolution to open an account and mode of operation.
4. 2 passport size photographs for each.
5.Passport /ID/DP/photocopy of each signatory.
6.Minimum amount to open with Shs.100, 000=
For private Schools or hospitals (registered as a limited company), the requirements for limited companies in A above apply.
2.Certificate of Registration (of the NGO).
3.Certified Copy of the Memorandum and the Articles of Association (of the company limited by Guarantee).
4.Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation.
5.Particulars of Directors and Secretaries (Form 7) Certified copy.
6.Registered Resolution to open account indicating the signatories and mode of operation.
7.2 Passport copies of each
8.Minimum amount to open account with is UGX 500,000
For an association to open and operate account in its name it must register as a partnership so the requirements of partnerships in B above apply: or a company Limited by Guarantee, the requirements of A above apply.
1.Certified copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
2.Certificate of Registration (as a foreign company) Certified.
3.Resolution to open account specifying the signatories and mode of signing.
4.List of Particulars of Directors and Secretary of a company in operation outside Uganda.
5. Last Annual Returns.
6.2 passport photographs for each signatory.
7. Passport photocopy of each signatory/ID/DP.
8. Minimum amount to open with Shs. 500,000/=.
9. 3 Referees who have accounts with us.
1. Certificate of registration (Certified by the registrar of co-operatives)
2. Constitution / By-laws certified by the registrar of cooperatives
3. Resolution to open up an account naming the signatories and the mode of signing (certified by the registrar of cooperatives
4. Referees who have accounts with Cairo International Bank Ltd
5. Passport size photographs for each.
6. Passport photocopies of each /DP/ ID/ Voter’s Card.
7. Minimum amount to open with Shs.100, 000/=
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMBASSY ACCOUNT OPENNING
1)Letter from the Ambassador agreeing to open up an account with Cairo International Bank. This letter shows the following:-
i)Signatories to the account.
ii)How they will sign
iii)If the embassy wants numerous accounts numbers in this letter this needs to be hinted on and the purposes of these different accounts, e.g., account for handling dollar, UGX account, Visa funds etc.
2)Two passport photos for each signatory.
3)But in case the embassy needs different account numbers for different purposes, each signatory needs to have two passport photos for each account number needed by the embassy, originally signed on passport photocopies and an original attachment letter of the Ambassador as mentioned in (1) above.
4)For each account number issued, the initial deposit is 500,000UGX or its equivalent in dollars or Pounds.
1.2 passport size photographs
2.Passport / Driving permit.
3.3 referees who have accounts with us (Banks customer)
4.Minimum amount to open with Ug.shs.1,000,000/=
5.4% per year.
1. Passport / Driving permit / Identity card
2. 2 referees who have accounts with us.
3. Minimum amount to open with 10,000/=
4. 3 passport size photographs
1. 3 passport size photographs.
2. Certified copy of letters of Administration.
3. Passport copy/National ID/Driving permit
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Passport photocopy / driving permit/ID/Voters card/National ID
- Minimum amount to open with Shs.50,000/=
- Minimum balance UGX 10,000
- 3 passport size photographs.
- Passport photocopy / DP/ID/Voters card.
- Minimum amount to open with Shs.30,000/=
- Minimum balance UGX 30,000
- 3 passport size photographs
- ID from place of work.
- Minimum amount to open with Shs.10,000/=
- Letter from Employer.
- Open a Current Account with Cairo International Bank Ltd
- Minimum amount for a fixed deposit is – 1,000,000/=.
- Interest rates are negotiable
- You must be having a Current Account with us.
- Minimum amount in USD fixed deposit account is 300
- Period not less than three months.
- You can have your money fixed for duration of 3, 6 or even 12 months